This is the recipe what we used to serve in the morning, Custard Battered French Toast. Our customers love this recipe so much, they have requested alot of the recipe. If you also want to know about any recipe or have any doubt feel free to contact us here.
- 6 slices of Texas toast
- 4 egg yolks
- ¼ cup and 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup cream
- ¼ cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of whole butter
Banana Rum Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 large ripe bananas, quartered
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Tommy Bahama Rum, dark
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg grounded
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- To make the custard sauce (crème Anglaise), whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, salt and the vanilla in a small bowl.
- Warm the cream and milk in a saucepan and, when it is hot to the touch, whisk in a couple of tablespoons of the heated liquid into the egg mixture to temper the eggs.
- Add the remainder of the liquid to the egg mixture, making sure to whisk constantly, then pour the mixture back into the saucepan.
- Cook, and stir, over low-medium heat, until the sauce just coats the spoon.
- Place the sauce in a clean bowl and cool it down by placing the bowl in a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- Continue to stir until it is cool. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-low heat for two minutes, then add one tablespoon of butter.
- When the butter starts to sizzle, turn up the heat to medium-high.
- Remove the custard sauce from the refrigerator. Dip the Texas toast into the sauce, lightly coating each side of the toast and place into the heated sauté pan, remembering to do only three at a time in the pan.
- When cooking the French toast it will take six to seven minutes total. Flip each piece once or twice, until they are golden brown. Repeat this cooking process again until all toast is cooked.
Procedure for Banana Rum Sauce:
- Start the procedure by heating a large pan used to saute.
- Then pour the ingredients banana, nutmeg, butter, cinnamon etc.
- Try to move the skilled, and cook on low flame till banana, butter, and sugar form a creamy mixture.
- It’s time to add a little run as per the personal taste.
- Add a little vanilla flavor and remove the pan from flame.
- Serve warm over French Toast.