A Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most important cleaning equipment that every house owner should have. If you are looking for a brand new vacuum cleaner for yourself, then we have the perfect guide for you.
In this guide, we would explain to you the different types of vacuums and features and factors that you should consider when planning to buy a vacuum cleaner.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
1) Upright Vacuum – This is the most popular vacuum type which is used for heavy cleaning and is a part of most households right now. It is quite powerful and big which makes it good for extensive cleaning purpose.
2) Handheld & Stick Vacuum – These are the smallest vacuums which can be easily stored in a small corner and are great for everyday cleaning.
3) Canister Vacuum – Another vacuum type where the vacuum is in the shape of a cylinder and the motor and bag are in the separate unit. These units are mounted on wheels and are quite light which makes them easy to move and use.
4) Commercial Vacuum – If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner with extra power, then a professional vacuum is the best option for you. It can clean up sawdust, dirt, water, or any other mess that you might have made. Homeguyd has an impressive list of the best commercial vacuum cleaners.
5) Robot Vacuum – A Robot vacuum is an ideal choice for those people who are lazy or hate to do the cleaning themselves.
4 Factors to Consider When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner
1) Vacuuming Frequency
An important factor to consider when buying a Vacuum Cleaner is the frequency with which you will be using your vacuum cleaner. If you are going to use it regularly, then you can opt for a lighter and less powerful cleaner as you will be vacuuming every day. If you will be vacuuming once in a week or something, then you would need a powerful vacuum cleaner which will be able to suck up all the dirt and dust easily like an upright or a canister vacuum cleaner.
2) Any type of Allergies
If you or your family members have some kind of allergies then it would be wise to get a vacuum cleaner which comes with a HEPA filter so that no allergens escape. You will also need to go for a bagged vacuum as it would ensure all the dust stays inside the bag.
3) Vacuum Noise
Another important factor to consider is the noise level of a vacuum cleaner. Make sure that you check the noise description and test the vacuum cleaner before you buy it. A lot of vacuum cleaners often produce a lot of noise which can be disruptive to you and your neighbors.
4) Weight of the Vacuum
Another crucial factor to consider is the weight of your vacuum cleaner. A lot of vacuum cleaners can be heavy which will make them difficult to move and use so make sure you choose a vacuum cleaner whose weight you can handle and can move easily else you would end up in a lot of trouble.